My husband and I both saw a difference in her back end yesterday (where her vulva is). She looks more swollen and loose. She is also quite moody but who can blame her, I am quite moody and I still have 6 weeks till I have my baby :) So it is a waiting game now. If she doesn't go today (which I don't think she will) I hope she doesn't come till the first part of next week because it is supposed to be snow around these parts. We shall see. Sometimes animals have impeccable timing and choose to have a foal or a calf in the middle of the worst weather you've had in weeks.
When we were ranching it seemed like when we had cows, calving season was just too early in the spring for where we lived. We had to take turns through the night to see a calf drop and hurry and dry it off either by towel or bringing it in to the fireplace before it's ears would get frost bite and making sure you get the calf back out to it's mamma before she would reject it.
Send good vibes this way and hope for good weather when she foals.
Have a foaling kit ready